Mutualink is an affordable community-wide interoperable multi-media communications platform that links together police, fire, EMS, hospitals, schools, utilities, malls and other key community assets.
Interoperable Emergency Communications
Controllable: Allows participants to join or exit incidents at their discretion, enabling the involvement of widely varied entities throughout the communities.
Intuitive: Mutualink created a simple user interface because operators have varied technical experience.
Affordable: Eliminates the prohibitive capital requirements typically necessary to achieve communication interoperability.
Mutualink’s interoperable communities include:
- All levels of local, state and federal government
- Fire, police, and EMS
- Critical infrastructure such as utilities
- Schools and universities
- School buses and mass transit
- Airports, ports and shipping
- High value community assets
- Multiple award winner Mutualink Signs on as Silver Sponsor of GSN’s 2010 Awards Program
- Mutualink’s Communications Interoperability Solution Wins 2 Bests at GSN Homeland Security Awards Event