Environmental Policy Solutions
EPS is a non-profit corporation that offers a vision of a sustainable Puerto Rico. This is achieved through broad, fair, transparent, and effective of all constituents affected by social infrastructure projects, economic and / or environmental.
The purpose is to contribute to the sustainability of Puerto Rico through social scientific research and training of constituents in environmental decision-making processes.
- Identify areas of human behavior that affect natural resource use, energy consumption, transportation,
- Characterize the knowledge, perception and attitudes of the public at different infrastructure projects
- Help overcome barriers to technology adoption
- Develop strategies for maximizing the welfare of all taxpayers involved
- Having a better understanding of the needs of different communities and capabilities needed to achieve collaborative transition towards a sustainable fund.
Dr. Cecilio Ortiz Vega – President
Dr. Marla Perez Ortiz –VP
Address: La Quinta Industria Site 177 Balboa St. Mayagüez, PR 00680
Postal Address : Calle Obispado #245, Mayagüez, PR, 00623.