Caribbean Bio Technologies
Pioneers in biological threat identification systems
Caribbean Bio Technologies (CBT) is a small business technology driven company, part of a corporation with the potential and committed to produce technology that can positively impact society.
The company’s technology started as a research in non-invasive methods of testing particles phenomena, which later lead to particle detection and bio-aerosol identification.
The Instantaneous Bio-Aerosol Threat Identification System, will give you the most accurate and rapid response to a threat from a biological attack. Also:
- Constantly monitors its surrounding environment or that of different areas.
- Obtain the aerodynamic size of the particles coming in.
- Analyses the specific spectra caused by multi photon excitation.
- Future applications for our bio-aerosol detection device include medical applications as well as other environmental applications requiring instant analysis of airborne particles.
- Our product can be adapted easily to determine instantaneously if a person is infected with a harmful disease that can be transmitted through the atmosphere.
Future business projections:
- Armed Forces
- Government’s agencies